Saturday, August 22, 2009

You know what I hate?


Woe!
Originally uploaded by rachelprofiling
The stairs.

They scare me.

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh khome on!

Race the homie up and down 'em!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

It's ok to be afraid. As you get used to your new house, the stairs won't be as scary. I am afraid of a toothbrush, but don't tell. Every time Mommy tries to find me holding a toothbrush, I like to hide under the bed.
Sally Ann

Duke said...

I'm not crazy about the stairs either, Tosca! I go up and down once a day and that's it! Mitch is a different story - he'll go up and down all day long! He's nuts!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Inky and Molly said...

Oh yes, stairs are very scary for a pup. Let your momma carry you!

Tosca the Lakeland Terrier said...

My homie carried me up for a while because of my lady's surgery, but she wants me to start going up a few at a time so she puts me on those last couple and I do it myself... but I don't like it and I try to do it as fast as possible!!!

Dexter said...

I'm with you! Stairs are very scary. I will only use the ones on my Observation Deck.

Slobbers,
Mango