Saturday, August 29, 2009

SQUIRREL PATROL!!!

I don't know why my homie thinks this is funny: when I'm on squirrel/skunk/chipmunk/feral cat patrol, I run back and forth from my lookout point to the door 400 times or until I get tired. There's nothing funny about it. It's me trying to tell her, "YOU THERE, HUMANOID, THERE ARE THINGS FOR ME TO LIQUIDATE OUTSIDE. WHY DON'T WE GO OUTSIDE?"

This is serious business.

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

They are slow to get it, aren't they!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We are working on getting khaught up! Only 124 more to go!

Noah the Airedale said...

Good work Tosca. Being on patrol is very important.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Dexter said...

Hold on a minute! You totally had your leash on. Is your mom just messing with your wee brain? I mean leash means walkies, mean squirrel attack, right? Go get 'em!

Slobbers,
Mango

Agatha and Archie said...

THIS IS A FABULOUS SQUIRREL HUNTING PPOST!! I have several throughout the house, one of which is the back of the couch on the window sill..I got so excited the other day I fell off..Love A+A