Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School daze

What a full day, dogs! The homie had her first day of class (she's a TA which I think means that she gets to have the scorn of undergrads heaped upon her), so we got up at 5:30am. I'm not complaining. That's when I get up, but Lazy-Bones can't get up without a little difficulty, or, if need be, a little woofing from me. Later in the morning, I got to hang out with one of her awesome, amazing, saintly friends while the homie was in class.

And then I slept for an hour before I had to get my full checkup at the vet's and my last round of vaccines for this year. And then I did more of this.Bonus cellphone picture find!

8 comments:

TwoSpecialWires said...

While your homie went to class, so did ours. There was sort of an empty feeling around the house, wouldn't you say? But what a greeting when she came home! Yes?

Commiserating,
Jake and Fergi

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I hope your human greeted you properly when she came home. If you want to wake you Mommy up in the morning, I like the licking method. If you can't get close to your Mommy, then a gentle woof woof works. Or if you really want attention, pretend to throw up. I have acid reflux, so I threw up quite a bit a little puppy.
Sally Ann

Noah the Airedale said...

Nice pics Tosca. We get up super early when D goes to work. She gets up at an ungodly hour....3.40am because she has to catch the train and it takes 1.5 hours to get to her work. We all go back to sleep after we drop her off at the station.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my...honestly Tosca, we could be twinnies...

Bet ur house was a bit quiet today...isn't it nice to have someone come and visit when ur homie can't be there????

Mumsie stripped us today...sorta...actually, she mostly just worked on Scruffy and he worked on removin' most of the flesh from her hand!!!

What's ur homie gettin' her degree in????

Love and kisses...Laciegirlie!

Dexter said...

Uck! Taking care of those new students is a pain. Momma says she thought her TA's were so grown up and then she became one and thought, wow, I'm all grown up now too. Whatever.

Tell mom to enjoy school. And you help her keep her sense of humor.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Black and Tans. said...

We hope you caught up on your sleep after getting up so early and then kept your human entertained when she came home.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We know how you feel - our Dad started back today - he's a teacher. We just got a call from him and he's zonked!! He'll be home putting on the jammies soon.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Inky and Molly said...

Who is cute?