Everyday my homie tries to spend at least a little time "teaching" me obedience and manners until I decide to not even act like I care. Today she reinforced the "MINE" command with her crazy fruit-flavored (I assume, based on the color) running shoes. They are apparently off-limits. Pssh.
Monday, August 17, 2009
No adventures, but...
Storms have been passing through all day, but we finally had a chance to take a longer walk. It is HOT here.
I tend to conk out after 15 minutes. I'm still recovering from my lady's surgery I suppose... We Lakies were built to last but some things slow us down, you know.
Here I am after dragging the homie to the shade of the car. I do that a lot. I like to pretend I'm looking for a place to do my lady's business under the shade of a tree or large bush, but then I just stand there to cool off and annoy my homunculus hahaha.
Everyday my homie tries to spend at least a little time "teaching" me obedience and manners until I decide to not even act like I care. Today she reinforced the "MINE" command with her crazy fruit-flavored (I assume, based on the color) running shoes. They are apparently off-limits. Pssh.
But really, we just spent most of the day listening to music and reading (her), throttling squirrels and squeaky cats (me), or sleeping (both of us). Dogs, if you want to live the quiet life, find a grad student writing a dissertation. They don't do anything!
Everyday my homie tries to spend at least a little time "teaching" me obedience and manners until I decide to not even act like I care. Today she reinforced the "MINE" command with her crazy fruit-flavored (I assume, based on the color) running shoes. They are apparently off-limits. Pssh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Tank woo fur the tip!
I think woo are well on your way to The Lakie Hall of Fame!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Tosca, you remind Moma so much of her Molly girl. It makes Moma smile to remember her antics.
Keep seeking shade. And taking good naps. And enjoying your stuffies. Life is good. We can tell you are figuring that out!
xxoo
Fergi and Jake
YOO HOO!!! Lacie sent us over to say hi!! We are Agatha and Archie two wire fox terriers from Boston!!! We saw a picture of you and thought you were Lacie!!!!!! Come on over and visit!! Love Agatha and Archie(A+A)
I wilt quickly in this heat too, Tosca, but it doesn't seem to bother Mitch the adventure boy!
Try to stay cool!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Those shoes sure look like food to me.
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh my Tosca...what state are ya in girlie?? It's soooooo hot here too...Scruffy dug a hooge hole in our mulch last night when Mumsie was at work...at least it's cool under the HII DRANG A'S in the dirt...what's ur hooman majorin' in??? You said she likes dusty old books...history?? Hmm...don't know much bout that or geography....
Oh my, you do look like me...and of course ur recoverin' from ur ladies surgery...it takes a couple of weeks to feel better...
We're off to the shower...somethin' bout Scruffy havin' dirty feet....
Love ya lots...
Laciegirlie
Dearest Lacie,
I'm stuck in the state of Indiana....for the moment! And by moment I mean at least 3 YEARS! Ahhh! My homie is getting her doctorification in English where the books are just as dusty.
Good luck getting those nasty feet of Scruffy's clean! That's how I feel about the homie's feet: no matter how much I lick, she's still got flip-flop foot.
Ciao-ciao,
Tosca
Girl -
Are you sure you don't want those tennies?
Stanley & Stella's girl just finished her dissertation thingy too....
Welcome - enjoy ...can't wait for Christmas...
XXooooXXXooxxoo
Hi Tosca...I do that too...act like I wanna do my bidnez and then just stand and sniff the air. Drive em bonkers.
Bonnie
A good way to bother your human when she is writing. Try bringing her a tennis ball and drop it on the keyboard. I do it all the time, and Mommy always pays me attention.
Sally Ann
Post a Comment