Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where's the wabbit?


Good morning
Originally uploaded by rachelprofiling
Hi everyone! The homey and I just took a 30 minute walk, and guess what I found.

A dead rabbit! Yum! I dashed behind some flowers and other vegetation to where it was, and when my homie came around to lift me out of there she saw it and was kinda grossed out. I didn't get to play with the rabbit but it was worth it just for that. Muahahahaha!!!

5 comments:

Dexter said...

Oh, too bad, you should have eaten it. They are even better when they are flat and toasty on the road.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Wow, how lucky. Mommy says I not supposed to play or eat things like that, but they smell sooo good. It's to bad you couldn't eat it.
Sally Ann

ScrapsofMe said...

I'm thinking a good roll in dead rabbit would be a most excellent PAW-fume.
sniffies,
Bonnie

Inky and Molly said...

fantastic! Did you get a lick at least??

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've nevfur had any BUT I'm pretty sure Mango knows best!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra