I think my homie might be trying to overcompensate for the fact that she's not going to have time to pay the proper amount of attention (i.e., LOTS) to me this week; today was an action packed day. After our morning walk, we went to PetSmart to buy me some eau de lactating dam to help with my separation anxiety. Then we headed to campus for another walk with one of my many dogfathers.Look at his deathgrip of love. I like him because unlike my homie he doesn't make me work as hard for affection and recognizes that I am a perfect bundle of cute.

See how polite I am? I sit before killing.
Ok, I didn't get a piece of that squirrel. But I would have if I weren't on a leash. I didn't want it anyway since squirrels on campus are on a diet of Sbarro's and Burger King. If I wanted Sbarro's and Burger King I would make the homie get me Sbarro's and Burger King and skip the middle man.Anyways, later that afternoon my homie finally let me out onto the deck to hunt for squirrels, skunks, feral cats, and chipmunks.
But mostly I did this.
8 comments:
try climbing up the tree next time, that's what we do...
Our squirrels are called possums though..
You ARE a bundle of CUTE! And ferocious too! I don't get why the peeps won't let us off these stinking leashes when there are vermin that need dispatching!
Have a great week,
Bonnie
Eau de lactating dam. Is this something I should be aware of?
I am sooo excited (and so nervous I can hardly hold still) for this week!
See you soon?
Fergi (and Jake)
I have no doubt that you could have gone up the tree to catch that critter. I see you showing it your toofers.
Slobbers,
Mango
We just love that smiling picture of you looking so forward to squirrelie dindin!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Eau de lactating dam????
Hmm...did she buy a COW at Petsmartie??????????
WOOT...milkshakes...ice cream????
I wouldn't have sep. anxiety if I got all the ice cream and milkshakes I could eat when Mumsie's gone!!!!!
Purple LIMO is on its way to pick you up dear girl!!!!!
Love and kisses...Lacie
Our darling girl,Have you heard of earthfog fun??We think you are a PERFECT candiate!!!!!!!! Love A+A
Woo are such a spunky girrrrl!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Post a Comment