Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BONE. YUM.



The wonderful breeder I came from used to feed me raw and gave me raw meaty bones to crunch on while I was in my crate. It kept my pearly whites pearly white (and nice and strong for biting boys). My current homunculus is kind of put off by having raw beef all over her apartment, so she also gave me my bone in my crate... but put a placemate down in it! Silly. She should have known I'd drag it all over the place, sit in the mess, and push the bone up against the sides muahahaha.


2 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

Can you sneak it out when they are not looking? You can always hide it in the couch! :)

Duke said...

We have to eat those outside and if it's wintertime, mom covers our workshop beds with sheets and we have to promise to stay put!
They are sooooooooooooo yummy but kinda messy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch