Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Benson

Friends, let me introduce you to my lover, my own Mario Cavaradossi: Benson, the Shiba-Inu. He's a few months older than me, and we have been official since August 11.

It was love at first sight.
I'm a modern girl, so I made the first move.I think a few more pictures of him are in order. Here he is when he was still a pup. My homunculus took this picture...
He only rides in fast and fancy cars.
He's quite the gentleman and very generous. He let me chew his bacon-flavored fish.
It's sad that he lives 2 hours away in Chicago.
And as my name would imply, I am a jealous bitch...

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Be khareful Toskha...

Lacie Beastie will be pawing woo fur his number ASAP!

He's a handsome fella!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Duke said...

What a handsome boy and he was sure one cute pup, Tosca!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

Well he is a hunk!! You better not let Lacie see him!! Love A+A

Dexter said...

I cannot resist repeating what has been said. DO NOT LET LACIE SEE HIM. He is handsome, but that actually wouldn't matter to her. I think she would date a rock (hey, wait a minute, she dated me and I have a head full of rocks).

Consider yourself warned.

Slobbers,
Mango

Inky and Molly said...

Benson looks very suave indeed. You go get him, girl!

ScrapsofMe said...

Oh yeah...he's cute...does he smell as good as he looks?
Bonnie

The Airechicks said...

Hey Tosca:

You've got a litte HOTTIE in Benson - Very handsome - keep an eye on Lacie....

Does Benson hangout with Kirby? Kirby lives in Chicago too....

Keep the girl working and enjoy your day!!!

XXooOXXooo

Life With Dogs said...

Hmmm - do I hear that someone is ring shopping? ;)

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Tosca.

hanks for coming and visiting us. We agree that Benson is a splendidly handsome fellow, hope you get to see him often.

MOlly, Taffy and MOnty

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Y'all make a cute couple.
Sally Ann