
Bet you can here, ew!

In case you were wondering, the vet did not lose a finger or a limb while he was shaving my beard. I squirmed a little in the vet tech's arms, but was quiet and good about it. And you know what that means... rewards! The homie's praise is ok (I guess) but a new (and bigger!) Nylabone, a new squeaky toy, and a new bag of treats are way much better! Ok, so it was time to replace/buy new of all of those things, but whatever. I think I earned them.

Beer me a treat!

Even though this vet was a decent homunculus, I really miss my last vet and staff-homies! I never got scared when I went in there (unless a huge needle was being stuck into me or if my eyes were full of burning skunk juice), but I was a little out of sorts here.
BTW, my homie forgot the camera the last 2 times we went for a walk around the neighborhood. See what I put up with? Anyways, she'll get it right someday.
Someday.
11 comments:
Some serious neglect. First all missing your boo boo and then no camera on walkies. You need to fight for your rights.
Slobbers,
Mango
Maybe Mango khould threaten to suds her?
Do woo think that would help?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Was this a result of some serious bitey face? Or a critter stand-off on the deck? It's in a really hard place to treat too. Anything put on it will be licked off. Maybe if you shave the other side, it will look like you meant it to be that way? I'm glad you got some new treats...play the guilt trip as looooong as it gets you more treaties!
sniffies,
Bonnie
What a bummer that your beard had to be shaved, Tosca! Long beards are important to us Terriers!
We hope your booboo heals quickly!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hey Tosca, we hope your ouchie is fixed real soon.
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Worst case of neglect we have witnessed in the last 15 minutes - you realize neglect includes holding out on the treats right???
Hope your boo boo heals quickly and without any nasty scars or bad memories...
Bad homie - maybe she understands now she must pay more attention to the important furbabies in her world...It takes a pack...
XxoooXXooXxXooo
THEY SHAVED OFF YOUR BEARDIE...omd...Lacie thinks about passin' out but she has too much to paw her...I woulda made that vettie pay for that...sheesch....
I dunno, Tosca...we just caught up on your bloggie...hmm...so I haven't been to a dog park in forever. Um...I'm not really friendly to other canines...boy do you look like me....I'm lookin' at that pic of you lookin' at the treat and it looks JUST LIKE ME!
We are georgous, aren't we?
Kisses,
Lacie Girlie
Hey stranger! It's been a long time ... but we haven't forgotten aboutcha, and keep hopin' you'll come around the neighborhood again!
OK. We're gonna admit. Straightaway. No bones about it. We're taking the easy peasy way out. We want to get around to EVERYONE on our blog roll to remind you about the Second Annual Worldwide Moment coming up on Sunday 14 Nov 10. Were you there last year? Do you remember? Or are you new to it this year? Wondering what that Countdown Clock is on blogs that you visit? Whatever. We want you and everyone you know to have a chance to participate in the Silent Minute, the Candle Lighting and the Shout Out! Come visit. We've got a new banner for you, HTML for an (accurate, now that the word UNTIL is in red) Countdown Clock and a link to figure out what time 11:00 PM GMT is in your neck of the woods.
So. You're getting this 'cause we've been friends in the blogging world and we want you to know.
Please forgive the "stock" comment, but we told Moma we've never done this before and we'll not do it again (at least until next year.)
Loads of wirey love and lots of encouragment to join in (and to pass the word)
Jake and Fergi (and OurMoma and OurCollegeGirl)
I guess your vet must be very careful to you or else your vet will lose some finger...:D Anyway great update and pictures too...^_^
dog pens
Tosca! Long beards are important to us Terriers!Challenge coins
That looks like such a fun squeaky toy you got there. Good thing you were so good at your visit. And to top it off a delicious treat also. Yummy. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals
Post a Comment