Monday, July 5, 2010

Dog park! and nicknames

These are old (late May?), and you might have seen them if you clicked on the link on a picture a few posts ago. The dog park is one ca-razy place! But it's pretty nice, and only a 2-minute drive away. Though I (and the homes) prefer our solitary walks to the ca-raziness.

The park entrance

IMG_2217

What you see below is my absolute all-time favorite activity in the dog park: rolling in stink!

Attack!

It's getting hot though. That's why the homie hasn't taken me to the park much since we took these pictures back in May. If we were to go now, I'd pretty much be doing this all the time (instead of rolling around in stinky-stank) even after my recent furcut:

Tired at the park

Look at the slobber on that dude in the middle! And uh, pay no attention to what I'm doing.

The buddies

Random topic: do any of your owners have 50 nicknames for you? I think I've shared a few on here before. But are the current most-used nicknames and derivatives:

Toskey (actually this is what the grandhomies call me)
T-Slice (???)
Slice (?!?!?!)
The Toscanator (I don't need to explain how fearsome I am)
Monster (my homie's favorite: it comes from when she was airing out my tags after that skunk incident. She'd go into the kitchen for a late night snack while I was "sleeping" and then I'd sneak up behind her to ask for a piece of her snack and completely freak her out.)
Monst
Baby-Monster
Smooshyface (for when I sleep on my side and smoosh my beardstache)
Smoosh
Smelly
Smelly-smell-smell
Smelly-girl
Darth Pooper
Crazy

Do any of you have funny nicknames from your homunculi?

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo do froggie furry well!

I kinda sorta like one of your park pals!

I wonder why!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Duke said...

Smelly-smell-smell? Now that's just not right! Mom has been calling me Sissy a lot and I like that one. Mitch is called Mooseboy a lot lately and he has no problems with that one!
I sniff Mitch like that all the time! I need to make sure that it's still Mitch and not some imposture!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We love rolling around in stinky stuff too.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

Dexter said...

All of my nicknames are filled with dignity just as I am.

Nice roaching at the dog park. Yuh, too hot to do much of anything, don't you think?

Slobbers,
Mango

Sasha said...

Hi Tosca

I get called Sasha, Sasha-saurus, Sasha-banasha, Sasha-bum, The Buminator and Sweetie-bum. I think I see a theme developing...

My new brother Rupert has only been with us for a week, so he doesn't have many nicknames yet, just Rampaging Rupert, Rupey, Rupey-bum, Rupey-poopy and Chomp Monster (that used to be my nickname, when I was young and chompy - now that I'm almost two, I'm much more grown-up).

Humans are weird.

Puppy kisses
Sasha & Rupert