Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heading East

Hello, anyone-still-reading this. It looks like the homie and I are heading east for a new job! Well, she has a new job, and I will continue eating, sleeping, and pooping all day, sometimes 3 times a day. Stay tuned for more adventures starting, oh, next month-ish.

We hope all you doggies and humanoids are doing very well!

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Wow! Sounds like a big adventure. I hope the work thing is OK for your homie and that there is still time to hang with you.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Heaven help us if 'East' means Pawsylvania!

I mean, I'm not sure the state is be enough fur TWO Lakies - especially with Lacie Bobeastie being the khurrent resident ;-)

Khongrats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Wow, your back. Have have you been? You disapeared from blog land for a while. Welcome back!
Sally Ann