Anyways, more pictures from our lazy, lazy summer. Here we're hanging out on the deck.
Check out my new furcut (well, from 2 weeks ago, but with a new groomer). She kinda did my fur like a miniature schnauzer which you can tell from how my fur is more red in places. But yeah, my homie wanted to see what it'd be like to get me clipped. Not too bad I hope, but I think handstripping showed off my svelte physique a bit better.

My favorite place on the deck!


I think we're gonna try to get the neighborhood walk tomorrow on camera. Let's hope the weather's nice again...
4 comments:
Did you find any food stuff that got spilled, Tosca?
Mom says she wants to run her fingers through your furs!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Oh goody!
I khan't wait to see your walk!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Oh my! I am not a fan of your new look. Goodness. You do look like a schnauzer.
Slobbers,
Mango
Is that the deck at your new place? That's a very nice deck. Looks like there might be some squirrels in the hood too. My groomer gives me a snoozer cut too...a different snoozer though..more shaved close.
sniffies,
Bonnie
Post a Comment