Helloooooo, doggieees! Sorry for my absence. I have been having yet another busy week assisting the homie's research. Anyways, besides doing that, I have been SUH-LEEPING. Someone told my homie that she's never seen a doggie sleep like I do on my stomach, but another person said she's seen other terriers do that. How do y'all sleep?

9 comments:
That is one in my sleeping playbook!
Well exekhuted!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We like to sleep on our backs with our legs in the air. If not on our backs then on our sides.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
I love sleeping on my back with my feet in the Aire and Mitch likes sleeping on his side. We've never slept like that Tosca. It looks comfy!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I think terriers sleep like that because they run around like maniacs until their little legs just collapse and then they pass out however the fell down. I am more dignified.
Slobbers,
Mango
I like to sleep curled up attached to Mommy.
Sally Ann
Must be a terrier thing! WE like to sleep all stretched out on our tummies as well!!! Love A+A
Yep. Me too. I sleep on my belly, but with my snout between my outstretched paws. I fall asleep that way (NOT, as Mango suggested, after running around like a maniac, but) after nuzzling one of my toys whilst on my belly. Otherwise I'm a sidelyer or backlyer. Fergs is simply a sidelyer. Actually, I'll sleep in whatever position my eyes close. I LOVE to sleep.
Speaking of which ... it's time for a nap in the sun.
Jake (and Fergi) xxoo
UM...NOT LIKE THAT!!!
Nopers...sometimes when I'm playin' with one of the boyz I do that boneless doga pose like you...normally I just sleep on my back or side...Scruffy curls up in a ball...Stan sleeps on his back and falls over with this hooge crash...it's terrierfying....
Kisses...
Laciegirlie
We sleep with the sunny side up, legs in the air (Airedales!)
Post a Comment