Hurray! I got more antlers today! I can't believe they got here so fast too. These are medium (L) and large (R) ones. I chose the medium one first, but the homie's gonna try some of the things on
this page to get me started on the bigger one. Let's just say they were way much cheaper than the Antlerz and way much bigger too (like 3 times the size for less $$). They get two paws up.

Woman, don't make me sit and wait!!!

I prefer to take my antlers in my crate so I can push it up against the walls so I can really get at it. Also, I like to get away from the paps, but clearly, they followed me in. Now I know what the Gosselins feel like. Sigh.
10 comments:
Can I come to your house to play?
Sally Ann
To Tosca's hooman from Lacie's brothers...
We have never seen a Halloweener's costume more appropriate for a Lakie...a shark in a tutu...
YEP...THAT PRETTY MUCH SEZ IT ALL....
As for Stanny and I having to suffer the hoomiliation of pink tutus?? We'll do ANYTHING for the swiss cheese SHE was handin' out...
Mumsie refooses to buy us antlers...she says if she can identify the anatomical part of the chew object, it makes her tummy queasy...that has eliminated many delicious chompables from our diet...hooves, horns, tracheas...(that one really flips her out...)
So can we come and live with you? Tosca can go live with Lacie...we boyz do NOT need another flakie lakie...nopers...
Repectfully submitted,
Scruffy and Stanley
Well, we were about to say that maybe we'd give up on finding some antlers in the wild and talk Moma into ordering some. Then we read Scruff's and Stanley's comment about TRACHEAS and we sort of lost our appetite. They did look pretty special (the antlers.) For a while. Maybe we'll get over the icky feeling when we quit thinking about it.
So. Do the antlers make you get sort of ... ummm ... protective of your stash? Moma tells stories about her wire Molly becoming super-defensive when she had some antlers they found. They had to get rid of 'em she got so bad.
Just wondering. Enjoy!
Jake and Fergi xxoo
It looks pawesome!
And great fur sharpening your toofers!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I feel badly fur the pups with skhweamie pawrents - trakhhea is one of the best treats!
Did Lacie send you a tutu to wear? Hehehe.
Slobbers,
Mango
We love that last picture of you enjoying your antlers, Tosca! You look so happy and content!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
WEll I LOVE an antler nut my brother gets all queasy with his...won't even chew one time..Fine by me another for me to play with!! Love A+A PS LOVE the tutu( did you get it from Lacie??)
Oooohhhh....Antlers! Among our very favorite things. Along with raw beef bones and moose entrails (just kidding 'bout the latter, but we can dream...)
Cheers,
Buster & Persphone
Antlers huh? Any particular kind? My auntie lives in Maine and the have mooses all over the place. We have deer around here, dunno the kind. Probably special Disney deer or something. How bout reindeer like Santa uses? I'll hafta see if I can score one of those for Christmas. I can send a picture to the little grandkiddies and say I took down Rudolph.
teeheee
Bonnie
Sheesh, can you eat those???
Post a Comment