Saturday, October 24, 2009

Early Halloween fun! or Ballerina shark dog attacks!

Happy weekend, friends! I hope you're having a great Saturday like I am. I got to meet two SUPERCUTE doggies at a pumpkin party who I think will be my best buddies.
Umm, yeah, the homie and her human friends decided to "modify" my outfit a little bit and add a ballerina skirt. Very funny, bipedals. It looks pretty fierce though, I gotta say.

We got to run around in the yard! Please ignore the inane humanoid commentary in that video. It might be quite loud, too, so be sure to adjust your volume.

Our awesome hostess at the party also provided these cool greeting cards made of rawhide! Whoa! Have you ever heard of such a thing? Believe it or not, I have not tried a rawhide yet: only raw bones, antlers, and bullysticks. I don't think it'll last long enough though, eh? We'll see...

Speaking of antlers, my humanoid training is starting to pay off, and my homie was wise enough to buy me another antler that is more difficult than the last one I tried: jumbo-size (Antlerz brand). I might fall asleep while chewing it; it's that strenuous to chew.

6 comments:

Duke said...

A rawhide greeting card? How cool! Let us know how you love it, Tosca!
You look adorable in your ballerina skirt!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those khrunch khards are PAWESOME!

I've gotten them fur my birfday AND fur khristmas!

Woo looked furry furry khute!

Happy Napping!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Those cards are so good. You will love them. You are a cute shark ballerina.
Sally Ann

Dexter said...

Awesome outfits. Did you guys enter Miss Daisy's Halloween contest? I think you could qualify for scary. EEEEE!
http://daisydog.wordpress.com/halloween-contest/

Slobbers,
Mango

ScrapsofMe said...

I love yer outfit! It's so much cooler than my stoopid Pumpkin outfit. I hate being the youngest. I get all the hand-me-downs from Puffies wardrobe. The boy just ain't got no style. Last year I was a Pirate and that was at least respectful, but I ask you....a FREAKIN PUMPKIN!!?? How scary or cool is that? Maybe I can get her to spring for a purple tutu like yours. Or some black knit stockings or something to distract from the ridiculous orange outfit. You got style, GF!
Bonnie (jalous ole cow)

Anonymous said...

I have to say your pawty looked much more fun than the one I went to. All the dogs there were blah. They didn't want to play or nothing! And they all had stupid costumes. You had a purty costume and all your friends were having fun!! Next year I come to U house!

woofers!!
Ruv Autumn