Well, things are still busy here, and I've been assisting with quite a bit of research lately. To make up for the fact that she can't spend an hour walking everyday with me, the homie took me on my first real run today. I've done a quarter mile and then a half mile a number of times before to toughen up my paws, but today I did a mile straight! It took 11 minutes and 13 seconds. I'm sure that will get better when my fat homie loses a bit of her girth muaahahaha.
9 comments:
Woo make a pawesome trainer!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Go Tosca, maybe if you like it, your hommie could take you to a doggie day care. I'm sure she could spare you one day a week. I love going, but Mommy says I'm an "atypical" terrier girl. I love playing withe other doggies, it so much fun.
Sally Ann
Awwwww what a sweet photo.
tailwags
Noah
Can you please come and train with my momma? She is way too slow.
Kisses,
Dexter
You look exhausted, Tosca! Training your homie must be very hard work!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
How fun! A real run! If SHE were to run, I'm afraid we'd hafta call the paramedics. The only running I get is when I escape or go to the doggie park. The Mr. runs, but on a tredmill thingy at the health club. So I get looooong walkies. SHE can walk for freakin ever. But running....I long for running.
Zoom-zoom,
Bonnie
You look like you were smiling during your nap after your run. Were you remembering the coaching? The squirrel you saw? The feeling of accomplishment? The company? Or simply the delight of the run? Whatever you look happily exhausted. How'd your homie look when it was over??
Great job!
Jake and Fergi xxoo
Well it must have been fun as you look POOPED!! Love A+A
Is there any room left on your bed? We're rather pooped from our recent activity too and would love to snuggle in with you...
Post a Comment