My life and death struggle to destroy the will of the homunculus who feeds me.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Happy weekend!
Hi everyone! I don't know about you, but after this week's research extravaganza I watched a lot of TV this weekend. A LOTTA LOT of TV. But I multi-tasked and did footwarming duty too. Another busy week ahead. I hope you all had good weekends!
Kind and loving my paw...you shook a skunk??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bet the skunk didn't think you were too kind or loving. Where the H&%% did you find a skunk? And how? Oh man...we've done a lot of things, but that's one thing that hasn't happened here...yet.
And it happened right after you went to the spa? Sheeshch...did you homie ever strip ya? Wait....you didn't grab that skunkers so she couldn't strip ya did you? OMD...you are so BRILLIANT Tosca...a total credit to our breed.
Lacie bows in Tosca's direction keeping a clothes pin on her nose...
Um Tosca...maybe you better wait till NEXT WEEK to come an visit...just sayin'...
How many collars do ya wear anyway? Three??? Love the pink!!
Tosca I wecommend a tomato juice baf fow that skunk..I mean fow you, hehehe befowe you visit Lacie..she is so pewsnickety, heheh Love youw footwawming teck nick smoochie kisses ASTA
9 comments:
We are busy watching football. No foot warming here, but we get the idea.
Slobbers,
Mango
Are you sure that's not work?
Or maybe another research project??
Enjoy your week!!!!
XXxoooXXooooXXoo
What a kind and loving little dog you are.
Sally Ann
Tosca...
Kind and loving my paw...you shook a skunk??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bet the skunk didn't think you were too kind or loving. Where the H&%% did you find a skunk? And how? Oh man...we've done a lot of things, but that's one thing that hasn't happened here...yet.
And it happened right after you went to the spa? Sheeshch...did you homie ever strip ya? Wait....you didn't grab that skunkers so she couldn't strip ya did you? OMD...you are so BRILLIANT Tosca...a total credit to our breed.
Lacie bows in Tosca's direction keeping a clothes pin on her nose...
Um Tosca...maybe you better wait till NEXT WEEK to come an visit...just sayin'...
How many collars do ya wear anyway? Three??? Love the pink!!
YOU ROCK, GIRL!!!
Lacie
Oh Toskha my young pal!
Please be khareful of The Lacie Beastie!
She's like a zillion skunks in one!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Tosca
I wecommend a tomato juice baf fow that skunk..I mean fow you, hehehe befowe you visit Lacie..she is so pewsnickety, heheh
Love youw footwawming teck nick
smoochie kisses
ASTA
You are such a cutie, Tosca and you look so pretty in pink!
We watched lots of football on Sunday too with our dad but we were not footwarmers!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hey Sweetie...you doin' ok?
Um...how do ya smell now???
Just wonderin'...
Kisses...Laciegirlie
very jealous...we need some good snooze time!!
Post a Comment