Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween costume

Taking a cue from the boys over in Massachewsits who posted pictures of themselves in their costumes, I think I'll post mine! Here I am after failing to shake off the shark.

I think it goes with my personality eh? A little embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as the other costumes my homie was going to get me: prisoner, squirrel (!!!! ARRRGH!!!!!!), or... SKUNK.

My homie is a terrible, terrible humanoid.

6 comments:

ScrapsofMe said...

I'm thinking skunk would have been ok....you could have dabbed on a bit of EWE de' SKUNK as a gentle reminder!
teehee
Bonnie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Tosca...you totally crack us up...a shark costume?? That's pawfect for a terrier...pawfect!!! The skunk outfit woulda been fabbers too...with a little cologne dabbed as Bonnie suggested!!!

Mumsie fell over laughin' about your reference to the Stockholm Syndrome...I have NO IDEA why she thinks that's funny. I don't...


So she does have a bruise on her arm, but no signs of infection...good thing Scruffy wasn't the one who bit her...with his propensity for snacking on our um "brown recyclables" she probably would need antibiotics...he's so gross...

You are completely adorable, dear girl...skip the merrygoround at the hooman parks pup and climb on the play structure instead...it's a blast...but DO NOT let homie girl shove ya down the slide...no fun...

Kisses...Lac

Asta said...

Tosca
You make a most excellent shawkie..and just think, it will give you oppowtoonity to use youw teefies wifout getting into any twouble.."it wasn't me, it was the shawk"hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sally Ann and Andy said...

You make a cute shark.
Sally Ann

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khandy gram?

Landshark?

Khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Duke said...

OMG, you make an awesome shark, Tosca! We don't think we'll be messin' with you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch