My life and death struggle to destroy the will of the homunculus who feeds me.
Woo are doing a khommendable job!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
You have a hard job. Sleeping is required to the good work. If you didn't, just think, you would be a poor research assistant.Sally Ann
Don't toys make the best pillows????Keep on snoozin'Jake and Fergi xxoo
Did you get your black plastic nose at K-Mart too, Tosca? Mom always asks us that question!What a sweet picture of you!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
That is one gigundo snooter you have on yourself. Better to sniff out skunks.Slobbers,Mango
They work you too hard Tosca. You're worn out matie!Noah x
Oh My you're so bootiful! I rook rike a hobo next to U but that's ok 'cuz I have angels.Tank U for visitin' my blog and the well wishes u sent.I don't mean to get into stuff..I know I'm sneeky and Ma doesn't catch me 'cuz I'm so fast!I know u of all dogs understand that!:0)smoochies from Autumn
Hi Tosca!It looks like you are working hard!You certainly deserve a nice long nap!:) Tibby
You take care of yourself Tosca. Don't over do it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Woo are doing a khommendable job!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You have a hard job. Sleeping is required to the good work. If you didn't, just think, you would be a poor research assistant.
Sally Ann
Don't toys make the best pillows????
Keep on snoozin'
Jake and Fergi xxoo
Did you get your black plastic nose at K-Mart too, Tosca? Mom always asks us that question!
What a sweet picture of you!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
That is one gigundo snooter you have on yourself. Better to sniff out skunks.
Slobbers,
Mango
They work you too hard Tosca. You're worn out matie!
Noah x
Oh My you're so bootiful! I rook rike a hobo next to U but that's ok 'cuz I have angels.
Tank U for visitin' my blog and the well wishes u sent.
I don't mean to get into stuff..I know I'm sneeky and Ma doesn't catch me 'cuz I'm so fast!
I know u of all dogs understand that!
:0)
smoochies from Autumn
Hi Tosca!
It looks like you are working hard!
You certainly deserve a nice long nap!
:) Tibby
You take care of yourself Tosca. Don't over do it!
Post a Comment