So... she's going to put together an emergency skunking kit:
- big plastic bucket
- sponge
- eyewash
- the eye ointment my vet gave me this weekend since I got skunkjuice from Hell's swimming pool in my precious dark eyes
- 2 (just in case) quarts of hydrogen peroxide
- Dawn dish soap
- baking soda
- rubber gloves
- stake and rope (apparently skunky dogs are not welcome inside until bathed outside 3 times in hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap! How cruel!)
- facemask (What's that all about? Huh.)
- an old towel
Well, it's 9:04pm, and I'm about to head out for today's last outing. Let's hope I don't get skunked! :)
:\
8 comments:
I don't see any adult beverage listed to khalm your homie!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I am glad to see that you can see now.
Sally Ann
OH NO! We've never been skunked before, Tosca! Poor you!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Watch out! You will be skunky whenever you get wet for a while. Hopefully your homie will never need that skunk be gone kit.
Slobbers,
Mango
Being skunked is no fun - our Mom and Java didn't get a direct hit, but they walked through the spray - Java didn't smell so bad because Dad bathed him in tomato juice, but Mom smelled of skunk for at least 6 weeks!! YUCK!! It's a bad thing when your Mom comes out of a hot shower smelling like a fresh skunk.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
Uhhhmmm we don't know how to tell you this but your little head will smell for awhile, especially when it gets wet....but it will go away( but it takes a little while) Pl2 says she wishes she knew that part about bathing three times outside..becasue she didn't..and MAN OH MAN did it stink in here...for awhile...Love A+A
Yeah, the vet told me my head would be stinky for a while and that I would be stinky when wet. Isn't my homie lucky that it's raining this week!! LOL :D
All that hassel because of the bloody skunk. You should just go and eat the damn thing, end of story!
Post a Comment