Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FLUFF


Post-grooming 3
Originally uploaded by rachelprofiling
Hi everyone! I'm all fluffed up today from having just come from the groomer's for a furcut, nail treatment, and bath. They didn't totally ruin me, eh? And I got a cute new bandanna with roses on it. My homey is going to finish the job by handstripping my back. (Read: THAT PSYCHO IS GOING TO PLUCK THE MOTHERPLUCKING HAIRS OUT OF MY BACK!!! PAIN PAIN PAIN! And possibly biting...)

Anyways, there are more pictures at my Flickr account. Just click the picture to see them!

8 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

OOOHHHHHH you look soooo lovely!!! AS for the stripping thing?? One of us doesn't mind it at all and the other fights till the end(which is usually soon becasue they can't take anymore...I say go that route..) love A+A

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Gosh, what a wonderful makeover! You look like a different girl! And I luv your bandana! You could be on the Opra Show.

Lu,
Star.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, aren't woo just the fluffy one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Your Hommie is very brave. My Mommy had me hand stripped twice, and then after that I went to the pet gallery with my big brother. She is very brave to hand strip your coat. It will make you coat very healthy, and you won't have to go to the groomers often. She must love you a lot to hand strip your coat. Think of it this way, at least your a lakie and not an Airedale. You have a lot less coat to strip. Does she strip you jacket and haunches, or just the jacket?
Sally Ann

TwoSpecialWires said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! You must feel very feminine and very special. I think you're gonna offer some big competition for Lacie. We hope you can stay friends. You know how girls can get!

Just a thought,
Jake (and Fergi) xxoo

Duke said...

You look absolutely beautiful, Tosca! We hear that stripping is not a painful experience. What do you say?

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

My Grandpa Angus used to get stripped but it really hurt him and since he wasn't a show doggie, he just got clipped and his furs were fine.

Why don't you have tasteful horns, I mean bows, like the Lacie beast after your spa day?

Slobbers,
Mango

Inky and Molly said...

pluck off, homey!!