My life and death struggle to destroy the will of the homunculus who feeds me.
Good job, you nearly got him dead!Maybe have some rest and then try again??
Nothing like a nice slow death for a squeakie ball...I love the sound they make as they die s l o w l y...wheeeeeeee..wooooooooooooo.Bonnie
What a great video!PLUS, your paw placement is PERFEKHT!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
ToscaHoomans simply don't undewstand the twoo tewwiew spiwit..nevew give up..no mattew how tiwed ow sneepy..I'm soopew pwoud of you giwllove and smoochie kissesASTA
Haha - what a great video! We bet you went to sleep one happy pup, Tosca!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
Terriers, sheesh! Always have to have something in your mouth, huh?Slobbers,Mango
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good job, you nearly got him dead!
Maybe have some rest and then try again??
Nothing like a nice slow death for a squeakie ball...I love the sound they make as they die s l o w l y...wheeeeeeee..wooooooooooooo.
Bonnie
What a great video!
PLUS, your paw placement is PERFEKHT!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Tosca
Hoomans simply don't undewstand the twoo tewwiew spiwit..nevew give up..no mattew how tiwed ow sneepy..I'm soopew pwoud of you giwl
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
Haha - what a great video! We bet you went to sleep one happy pup, Tosca!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Terriers, sheesh! Always have to have something in your mouth, huh?
Slobbers,
Mango
Post a Comment