My life and death struggle to destroy the will of the homunculus who feeds me.
The vermin better start worrying!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
Bully sticks are good! That should keep you busy for awhile, Tosca!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
I have a paw it foward gift for you. Please tell your Mommy to give my Mommy a way to send it to you. It is very cute. Have fun at Terrier camp. If I stow away, could I appear as your long lost and then found sister.Sally Ann
We hope you are not working too hard over there!
Sounds like you got the better end of the deal! Hope the terrier camp is fun! We've never gone anywhere like that before! Tell us about it in pictures!Winding down from the weekend,Jake and Fergi xxoo
Bully stick! Yummers!Slobbers,Mango
Ok, I'm not feeling the love here...Scotties weren't on the list! I'm a terrier. Waaaahhhhhhhhh!Bonnie
Hi Toska,Please come by our place cause we have an award for you! Yippy Eye Oh!Luv,Riley and Star.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The vermin better start worrying!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Bully sticks are good! That should keep you busy for awhile, Tosca!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
I have a paw it foward gift for you. Please tell your Mommy to give my Mommy a way to send it to you. It is very cute. Have fun at Terrier camp. If I stow away, could I appear as your long lost and then found sister.
Sally Ann
We hope you are not working too hard over there!
Sounds like you got the better end of the deal!
Hope the terrier camp is fun! We've never gone anywhere like that before! Tell us about it in pictures!
Winding down from the weekend,
Jake and Fergi xxoo
Bully stick! Yummers!
Slobbers,
Mango
Ok, I'm not feeling the love here...Scotties weren't on the list! I'm a terrier. Waaaahhhhhhhhh!
Bonnie
Hi Toska,
Please come by our place cause we have an award for you! Yippy Eye Oh!
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Post a Comment