Sunday, September 13, 2009

Terrier time!

Hi everyone! Before I collapse on the carpet, I thought I'd write a little bit about what I have called Terrier Camp, even though there was a Bouvier, a mastiff, and a rottie there too! The homie and I met a bunch of Lakeland Terriers (there were at least a dozen there), many of whom were my littermates and half-siblings and Airedales and their awesome (certainly more awesome and able than mine) owners. Even though I had to go along while my homie learned training nonsense for half our time there, I also got to do cool stuff like fight to the death with my siblings, do lure coursing, try some agilty equipment, and run around some awesome acreage.

I also got to go swimming in the pond! Actually, the homies just happened to see me and my sister with our jaws wrapped around each other's face and they threw us in. I don't really see why they thought to let us go swimming then, but it was fun! And right after we got out, we just started biting each other's faces off again!

My homie would probably tell your homies that it's a great training experience that will help you think that you're in control of us dogs and that you should all watch the training dvd and dogpoop like that, but she's obviously totally clueless about dog... "training." Haha, I can't type it without laughing.

We also got to stop in Chicago on our way there, where I got to see Benson—pictures might be coming soon!

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

7 comments:

Duke said...

Wow! Terrier camp looks awesome and look how many new friends you met, Tosca! We bet you won't mind going back there again!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

TwoSpecialWires said...

Hey! This wasn't the type of camp where you even had to DEAL with separation anxiety. We had it all wrong! It looks like you had a great time!

Loved the recap,
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Dexter said...

Too bad you didn't get a mastiff photo. Oh well. Terrier camp does look like a good time except for those sit stays.

Slobbers,
mango

Inky and Molly said...

Man, that terrier cam looks like soooo much fun. Good to see there were a few of us Dales there too.
What a fantastic property you had to romp around on. Is that someone's house?
We bet you're a tad sleepy now. We had a big weekend, too, and still haven't quite recovered yet.
Love, I & M

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Wow! You got to go to camp? You lucky doggie, you! I'm sooo jealous! It's raining men and women outside and I have bin cooped up in this house all weekend!

But I am glad you had fun and made some new friends.

Riley.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

This week, you will be receiving a special package. It sounds like camp was fun.
Sally Ann

ScrapsofMe said...

It sure looks like you had lots and lots of fun and met lots of new friends. It's good to see you back safe n sound!
Bonnie