Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Bonus!


DSCN1355.JPG
Originally uploaded by rachelprofiling
Happy football day, people!!! We wish we could watch, but the homie hasn't gotten cable at our new apartment yet. What a doof. So we'll be listening to the game on the radio. Isn't that old-timey of us?

6 comments:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

What's a radio? Oh, my mommie just told us.

She likes to listen to "The Black Shadow". Now that's old timey! In fact, I tink you have to be dead to remember that???

Mommie, you look reely pale!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure woo will bring 'em good lukhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Arrrrr!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OMD Tosca...that cheerleader outfit with that little flirty skirt is a TAD SHORT!!!!!!!!! I mean I thought I was scan du lus, but that is amazing!!!!!

Guess who Mumsie saw today...

A HOOGE LAKIE BOY...

25 SMACKIN' POUNDS...

He was sorta chubby, but he was one big boy....waaaaaaay too nice though...not bossy like you or me at all....

Kisses...

Laciegirlie

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I love the outfit. Go UGA.
Sally Ann

Agatha and Archie said...

Yoo hoo we are back and we are all caught up on all your activities.. We have to say our favorite one was you asleep with the ball in your mouth...You are soooo adorable...Love and kisses A+A

Inky and Molly said...

people are football crazy here too at the moment because our town's team is in the grand final. we couldn't care less...