Today after the homie got back from a meeting and leaving me at home (coldly and cruelly), a woman in the neighborhood told her she and her husband always say "Hey look, it's Asta!" when we walk by their place. That's Asta from the Thin Man, of course, and not the lovely Asta of NYC.
I'm kinda glad homeslice had class and meetings today: I was nursing a little bit of a hangover from last night... ;)
6 comments:
HaRoooooo!
Well, woo were hitting the blender ofFURings from LacieBeastie with all four paws!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I'm sorry your Mommy left you. She loves you. Don't worry.
Sally Ann
Sweet Tosca! Weren't yesterday and last night the most fun! They were for me, anyway. That's the first time I've ever really partied, and the girls made it a perfect first for me.
It was good getting to know you, Tosca. I was sooo impressed by your shiny black nose and your clear pretty eyes and your fluffy beard (that your moma brushed the begeezuss out of!) I had snippets of those things in my original collage on my post after the party, but my technolgy challenges wouldn't let me use them. Oh well. They made a hooge impression on me and I've got those memories in my heart.
Rest well. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling so well afterwards.
Luv ya sweetie,
Fergi (and Jake - did ya get to meet him?)
Were those people color blind perhaps?
Slobbers,
Mango
Hmmm some people think we're schnauzers.....hey ho.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Tosca! I left an award for you on my bloggy. Come and see!
Slobbers,
Mango
Post a Comment