Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lotsa tongue

Yay! The homie decided that we could stay another day, so I got to go to the dogpark and see Benson. And not only did I get great park time, but also a bully stick *blush* and some treats from Trader Joe's since we had a boring drive back home today and because the homie is planning to ignore me this afternoon while she finishes grading. Ahh, human guilt, the source of all things sweet.

I met many new friends at the park including this sheltie-corgi.
And I spent most of the time running around after other dogs.

Perhaps I overexerted myself...

7 comments:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Tosca,

we are happy that you got to stay another day and make sooo many friends!

You have a grrreat personality and good looks too.

Your teeth sure are white! Do you brush them yourself?

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

You got treats from trader joes. How lucky you are. Then you got to run around at the park. You look happy.
Sally Ann

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ah yes!

The sign of a great day: the BIG tongue!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

Tosca, you kinda look like you've carked it....eeep. You must have really played hard!

Noah x

Dexter said...

Bully sticks rock! I don't care what they are made out of.

Slobbers,
Mango

Duke said...

Look at those pearly white toofies! You sure look like you were having fun racing around at the dogpark, Tosca!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Inky and Molly said...

You look like you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. Good work!!