Monday, March 15, 2010

Neglect!

Now you all know how I feel about the homie (suspicious, generally disdainful, judgmental of her girth and laziness, etc.), but I'm... sad (?) that I have to spend the week at the vet's for boarding (where I go for daycare) since the homes will be going to a conference.

The folks there are so nice, and I get to converse with other dogs at high decibel levels all day, but I just don't get the same feeling of empowerment that I have when I'm with the homie. Oh well, I'll just have to get used to bossing them around instead.

The homes took this series of pictures entitled "Sleepytime with Baby-Monster" to tide her over while she's away. Can't blame her; I'd miss me too.





BTW, I know I have complete sway over the homie because she found a way to work me (and a picture of me!) into one of her lectures/powerpoint for her class. Now that is devotion. If only her devotion would translate into giving me tablescraps. Yeesh.

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I must have missed some of the pikhs...

I don't see any that khwalify as 'Baby Monster'

I only see a furry khute sweet Tosa!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Some one is loved.
Sally Ann

ScrapsofMe said...

Ah...Tosca....that's so sad. GF is going to leave you at the vetties? And she's going off without you...that's just not right. She NEEDS you there to protect her and comfort her and snuggle with you.
I hope the week goes by very fast and you are back in your crib with the homie.

sniffies,

Bonnie

Dexter said...

Hey! Do you always sleep with your eyes open?

Slobbers,
Mango

Duke said...

These conference people don't know what they're missing! Shame on them for not inviting you to come along with your homies, Tosca!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch