Friday, March 5, 2010

Asleep on the job!

It's been more than a month since I last posted?! Such a crime to deprive you of my doings.

Oh wait, no. It would have been a crime to post since I did absolutely nothing in the last month. Well, I guess I got to visit the grandhomies a couple times (and they bought me tons of gear from the Philippines) but other than that, the weather has not be conducive to fun. So instead, I've been napping, assisting research, and napping while assisting research.


But now that it appears mother nature has given up her grudge against this little town, I can nap in the sun!


And finally go on long walks! (Yeesh, I need a trim.)


Aaaand, my homie has heard of a new dogpark that just opened up near(ish)by. Let the fun begin!

6 comments:

ScrapsofMe said...

Hey GF! Long time no see! You look like an excellent book holder, nice and warm and fuzzy. I'm glad you are back. Maybe yer home girl will take you for some long walkies now that spring is on it's way.

sniffies,

Bonnie

ScrapsofMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How furry nice to see woo!

I hope woo khan keep better khontrol of your homie!

We've missed woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Dexter said...

Sounds like good times are just around the corner.

Slobbers,
Mango

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

How nice to see you again - we've missed you.

Our peeps used to live in the PI - in another lifetime.

XOXO
The Rocky Creek Gang

Duke said...

The new dogpark sounds like fun, Tosca! We can't wait to hear how it goes!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch