My life and death struggle to destroy the will of the homunculus who feeds me.
One furry done girl gone wild!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra & Khousin Merdie
You gotta protect your precious eyes from that bright sunshine, Tosca! We think you look super cool!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
That is tooo funny, I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be laughing.. *ahem*.. I meant, what's up with your homie huh? Very nice to meet you, you're like my replica but 1/10 of the size!Love nibbles,Miss Sunshade
Hi ToscaMy human tried to put a party hat on me once. She won't be trying that again!You just have to put your paw down and show them who's in charge...Puppy kissesSasha
Um, is that your head? I am having difficulty distinguishing your furry parts there.Slobbers,Mango
Tosca:Did you over do the water thing - looks like you've got you sunglasses on your butt - did you get a tattoo also????XXoooXoOXooXxxooo
Dat's phunny, GF!Bonnie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
One furry done girl gone wild!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
You gotta protect your precious eyes from that bright sunshine, Tosca! We think you look super cool!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
That is tooo funny, I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be laughing.. *ahem*.. I meant, what's up with your homie huh?
Very nice to meet you, you're like my replica but 1/10 of the size!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Hi Tosca
My human tried to put a party hat on me once. She won't be trying that again!
You just have to put your paw down and show them who's in charge...
Puppy kisses
Sasha
Um, is that your head? I am having difficulty distinguishing your furry parts there.
Slobbers,
Mango
Tosca:
Did you over do the water thing - looks like you've got you sunglasses on your butt - did you get a tattoo also????
XXoooXoOXooXxxooo
Dat's phunny, GF!
Bonnie
Post a Comment