Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Homie death watch

My homie apparently caught the flu from the human baby-monster and is now at death's door! I thought I'd welcome the day, but it turns out it's a bit of a drag considering that she's my walk- and food-ticket. Hmph. Anyways, at least the homes has taken this sick day to retrieve some pictures from last week for your viewing pleasure.

I got to visit my homie's best friend and her best canine friend, Giada, in Chicago! Sadly Giada is a bit suspicious of me and tried to take my head off a few times. But I still like her and hope that one day our play dates won't look like an episode of Jerry Springer.

This is about as close as we can get without hostilities. :(
Chicago, you are my oyster! Speaking of which, there's a good chance the homie and I will be moving to the city or at least nearby. What a crazy time I've had with this crazy homunculus!

5 comments:

The Airechicks said...

Your moving to the WINDY city - you'll have to hook up with Kirby - he knows all the HOT spots...

XXooXXooOXooXXOo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo are getting khompensated fur your homie kharetaking duties!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Duke said...

Chicago sounds so exciting to us, Tosca!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Yuh, those human pups are total cootie factories. I think they should all live on a remote island until they are actual full sized humans and of course housebroken.

Slobbers,
Mango

ScrapsofMe said...

Tosca...how yah doing? Been missing your updates...now that it's spring there's bound to be some critters you can chase to ground. Toss us a bone here.

Miss you,
Bonnie