The new year has prompted me to reflect a bit. It's been 5 months since I moved in with my homie, and I'm not dead yet!
Hooray!
Since August, I've sustained merely minor injuries (inhaling a gallon of skunk juice; getting my eye scratched in a fight with my sister and further exacerbated after getting thrown in a dirty pond when I started fighting with her again; etc.), and none of those was as bad as when I got in a fence fight with my mom and she took a bite out of my paw (that was in pre-homie times).
If I had to grade my homie on her pack leadership (hehehe) I would give her a C-. The walks could use a little work, and she just generally needs to be a more interesting and less demanding person. Skipping work to take me to a park would boost her at least one grade point. Letting me lead the walks would earn a point too. And letting me stay with her parents in their sweet house with my huge bed just minutes away from a dog park would get her an A++.
I'm just sayin'!

5 comments:
Well, at least a C is passing. Maybe your homie will improve this year.
Sally Ann
those are all completely reasonable requirements if your homie wants to improve her grade.
you've done a good job of communicating dem. Nice work Tosca
wags, wiggles & slobbers
Murphydog
Good lukhk!
I'm sure she'll do all she khan fur that A!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We think all the pinkies could lift their game a little bit. But at the end of the day, we can't be too harsh on them, they're only human...
Don't push it Tosca or you may end up on the park bench! Just joking but a C isn't bad either.
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Post a Comment