Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tosca's Worldwide Stuffy Destruction Tour 2009-2010

On Monday, I set my personal record for stuffy incision and partial cosmetic surgery: 15 minutes on a talking hedgehog from Bed Bath and Beyond (not recommended if you're a doggie that was meant to take foxes apart!). But as luck would have it, a friend of my grandhomie's gave me some gifts! That nice purple blanket (though it looks a little blueish here) and a little bear (in my mouth below).
IMG_1113
I ripped the little string off it pretty quickly, so the homes is taking it away for the time being. Instead we played my favorite game: kill the skunk. We tried to give you a homie's-eye-view of this game, but I don't think it really conveys the horror of playing kill-the-[some kind of prey] with a Lakeland Terrier.
IMG_1120
Have you guys ever played with Skineez no-stuffing toys? My homie is pleasantly surprised with how long mine has lasted. And while I'm frustrated to the very center of my being with the fact that I have not killed it yet, it's lovely to shake to death—to try to shake to death—reminds me of my little skunk encounter. Anyways, we have been playing tug (and I don't think it's a tug toy!) with it almost daily for like, the last 2 or 3 weeks, and it's still in good shape. Ok, so the squeakers are goners, but what can you expect with a killing machine like me?
IMG_1124
Homie-cam!
IMG_1131
I usually get really into kill-the-[prey] but a big box of lobster was definitely enough to distract me.
lobster!!!
Best holiday wishes to you all! Hopefully I'll have some Christmasy pictures to post soon...

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I have a skhwirrel Skineez!

I'm khwite impressed with your destuffin' abilities!

Happy HOWLidays!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom wants to know when the lobster will be ready...we'll be ovFUR!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Isn't fun to destuff stuffes.
Sally Ann

Dexter said...

We had one of those Skineez and it was great until PeeWee ate its belly lining and was shooting pieces of it out both ends. Gross.

Slobbers,
Mango

Duke said...

We've had a Skineez skunk but he's been history for quite awhile now!
Merry Christmas, Tosca!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Airechicks said...

The best pressie's are destuffed quickly....

Enjoy and keep practicing....

XXooXXooXXoXXoo

ScrapsofMe said...

Tosca, do you hire out for stuffie killing? There is an annoying wee scottie stuffie hanging out with my Mr. in the hospital. I need someone to go by and de-stuff it and I'm all locked up in my crate.

Bonnie

Agatha and Archie said...

Ahhhh nothing like watching alittle terrier DESTRUCTION!! BRAVO!! Happy New year to you all!! Love A+A

Inky and Molly said...

How very tasty indeed...
We hope you had a great Chrissy and New Year's.
Let us know where you got your indestructible stuffy from. Pinkie is definitely interested to see if there is such a thing, Airedale proof and all...