Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lil help here, please?


DSCN1459.JPG
Originally uploaded by rachelprofiling
Ok, guys. I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but it seems as though I have developed a little growth on my head. Is it as noticeable as I think it is? It's a little embarrassing, but maybe I can cover it up. I dunno.

11 comments:

MurphyDog said...

woah! are you a unicorn in a Lakeland Terrier's body?

woah!

wags, wiggles & slobbers
Murphydog

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Are you an Unicorn doggie?
Sally Ann

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Unikhorns are good!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Is there just one? Maybe you are turning into a goat. I know you terriers like to head butt.

Slobbers,
Mango

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hmm...frankly, Tosca I think that's a really cool style, but if ya want to cover it up, I can think of some adorable hats, bonnets etc that would do the job admirably...

Ya know if you eat too many of those antlers they can like grow on ya...hmmmmm....

You totally crack us up girl!!!!


Lacie et al!!!
Pee ess...if you wear a cover up on a DATE and if he irritates ya you have your horn available....

Anonymous said...

BOL! I'm not sure if makeup can cover that bump but me thinks a hat might do the trick!

I'm sure no one will ever notice!!

thanks for the well wishes!
Luv Autumn

Duke said...

OMG, we knew you were getting too much into the antlerz thing and now look what's happened! We don't think anyone will be messin' with you anytime soon, Tosca!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

ScrapsofMe said...

Whoa! That's a seriously misplaced dew claw on yer noggin! I bet you could skewer some serious squirrly with that thingy!

Bonnie

TwoSpecialWires said...

That could come in handy, especially with Christmas coming up! String some lights, add an ornament or two ... the possibilities are endless!

Brilliant, Tosca!
Jake and Fergs xxoo

Agatha and Archie said...

Hoo boy Archie is rolling arouind the floor laughing here!! Oh the things you can do with that!!! Love A+A

Inky and Molly said...

sheesh, how many of those things did you eat that they come growing out of your noggin??