Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear friends, I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. I'm sure we all have a lot to be thankful for including bully sticks, antlers, and homies who are at our beck and call!

I for one, am happy that I just got groomed and that I get to spend Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house where they give me a huge bed (which is more than what the homie has given me, i.e., CARPET and towels) and never-ending affection affection affection!


So fresh and so clean! Handstripping takes a lot out of a girl but I look svelte, no?

Happy turkey day doggies!!!!

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look pawesome!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

You look great, but where are your eyes? Mommy tried to have me handstripped, but apparently it was to much;so, now I am clippered. Happy Thanksgiving,
Sally Ann

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Tosca...your "fall" is lovely...sometimes I get one and others I look like stoopid Scruffy...it can get a bit hard to see, don't ya think? How long does it take them to strip ya?

Mumsie stopped getting Stanley stripped...he actually looks better clipped...his fur is sooo dark..weird. I would be so faded lookin' if they clipped me...sheessch...


Have a great turkey day!!

Love and kisses...Lacie

Duke said...

You look beautiful, Tosca! We hope you get a smidge of pumpkin pie!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

You look BEAUTIFUL.

Happy Thanksgiving Day.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Dexter said...

Tosca! Maybe a bit too much teasing of the facial hair (either that or they stripped out your eyeballs by mistake).

I am abused as well, getting only a flat cushion on the floor whilst my idiot brother has a whole couch. Not fair!

Slobbers,
Mango

TwoSpecialWires said...

Tosca! You look beautiful! Like a movie star! We certainly hope they delicately hand fed you your pumpkin pie so you didn't get unsightly orange in those beautiful furs!

Hoping your Thanksgiving was good!
Love
Jake and Fergs

Agatha and Archie said...

TOSCA WHERE ARE YOUR EYES???????????? I mean there is a thing as too much stripping!! But you look lovely!!!!!! We got deer antlers but we don't seem to be as much as love with them as you! PL2 did try soaking them but that only made us like them for about 10 minutes not at all like you!!!! Love A+A

Anonymous said...

Ohboy! I barely recognized you my lit' sis!

You look like a WFT in da face with your new do! But your backside is all Lakie!! YAY! You're a real bootiful babe!

I hope u had a good turkey day and didn't eat everything!

I'm already starting to think of my new years resolution...DIET!

Us Lakie girlies gotta watch our purty figures!!

Loads of Luvin to my Lakie sis!

xoxox Autumn

Inky and Molly said...

Hello little friend. Do you need your hair trimmed around the eyes?? Just as well you've got a well functioning schnoz to help you locate all those Thanksgiving treats...